Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love it here

This place is amazing.

Ok. I had always heard that and went "yeah yeah it's probably ok", but it really is a great place.

Beautiful view, cool people and great food.

Oh yeah, plus I was drinking $3 Long Island Iced Teas last night.

I am in the hotel internet, so it is kind of expensive and I don't want to be long.

Exciting news- on my domestic flight going Bangkok- Phuket, the Amazing Race contestents caught the same flight. And as I expected it's all a shame. Camera crews set up and take multiple shots of them running to the ticket counter, and then they got off the plane and ran down the stairs, only to get held up by customs. Stupid fucking Americans.

Ahh they were wankers. They yelled at the Air stewardess because their large cameras didn't fit in the overhead lockers, they walked around the plane the whole flight to be sure no one was filming them and they were the biggest bunch of knobs.

But hey what do you really expect from American reality shows??

Today I am getting a suit taylor made. Silk shirt, cashmere (this thing doesn't have spell check) jacket, slacks, thai and a vest. All that for say $80 AUD.


I really do love it here. I'll try and jump on later and post some pictures on my facebook and email some peoples.

Hope everything is good back in Brisbane...

Peace.

3 comments: